Reply To: Poke Radar

Site-Wide Activity Forums General Discussion Poke Radar Reply To: Poke Radar

Lewis
Keymaster

I saw that and considered setting one up for us to use. I’d been using Pokevision, but found that it just shows where Pokemon are currently (which is great!). Unfortunately you cant use it to look up specific Pokemon or see what commonly spawns in an area over time (including day and night).

Ideally somebody (not me because I can’t be bothered) should make a Pokemap that shows current Pokemon and also can show historic Pokemon for an area. Including some stats like how often they spawn there and what time range the Pokemon typically appears in. Also a lookup system so you can see all the locations for a selected Pokemon would be good. And maybe a GIS radius search to show the nearest Pokemon of a particular type that is within reach (won’t despawn by the time you get there).

I think there’s a lot that can be done in this area. It would be very easy to make a website that would become world famous if you combined all the above. I just don’t think it would be very easy to make money out of it.