Caught Em All Hall Of Fame – Pokemon Go Gen 1

Site-Wide Activity Forums Collecting Pokemon Caught Em All Hall Of Fame – Pokemon Go Gen 1

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Onegun2016 Onegun2016 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

I’m getting pretty close to having caught ’em all and find myself curious if there are many other people who’ve caught all the Pokemon that they can in NZ currently. I suspect that as I don’t go to the city much, most people will have got a lot further in the game than me.

So I thought I’d start a Hall of Fame for people who have caught ’em all. If you’ve caught all the Pokemon you can in Generation 1 (currently 141 Pokemon in New Zealand), please post a snapshot of your Pokedex, Avatar or best / favourite / rarest Pokemon to join the Hall of Fame and bask in your glory and respect from your peers! Hopefully I will be joining you soon 🙂

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Well, it looks like I’m the first to get into the Hall of Fame. I managed to catch my 141st Pokemon today at around 16:00.

Profile photo of Onegun2016
    Onegun2016
    Participant

Good stuff Lewis!
    I’m currently sitting at 104 at the moment but have 8 new evo’s waiting for me to buy a luck egg.

The trouble I have is that I don’t seem to get many 10k eggs, and when I do they turn out to be Eevee’s or Pinsir’s.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster
    Profile photo of A Nugget
    A Nugget
    Participant

Iv just joined massive Pokemon fan! And I love it !! Hiiiiiii

Iv got one more Pokémon the catch and Iv got them all! I’m hoping to stop in Japan to pick up Farfitch #85 and I’m done:)
    I recently caught Ditto in France…
    Traveled to USA caught Taurus
    Also France picked up heaps of Mr Mimes.
    I’m also level 31

Just wanna see what the best out there in Nz …?? I am a collector not a fighter

#GottaCatchEmAll

Hope to hear back from someone

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Wow, well done indeed! I think you must have more than anyone. I’m jealous 😃 You are lucky to be able to do so much travel, also. Do you travel with your job a lot, or did you travel specifically to catch the Pokemon?

I recall reading that the first guy to catch em all in NZ (I think he was called Jeremy Lai), was given sponsorship by a hotel chain or something to travel around the world to catch all the regionals. I’d love to know how that was working out.

Profile photo of Onegun2016
    Onegun2016
    Participant

That’s a great effort A Nugget!
    Where did you find the Taurus? I hear they are rather easy to find in Northern California…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.