Caught Em All Hall Of Fame – Pokemon Go Gen 2

Site-Wide Activity Forums Collecting Pokemon Caught Em All Hall Of Fame – Pokemon Go Gen 2

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lewis Lewis 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

I’m a way off myself, but here’s a thread for anyone who’s caught all the Pokemon available in Gen 1 & 2. (Excludes the regionals). Once you’ve caught them all, simply reply to this and include a picture of your best Pokemon of Pokedex (optional), then bask in the admiration of your peers (also optional).

Let the race begin.

Profile photo of Sigfried
    Sigfried
    Participant

FWIW, I’ve caught all Gen 1 excluding the regionals and legendaries. I’ve seen everything except Farfetched. Gen 2 I’ve got most, all that you can evolve bar Ampharos, but not Unown, Heracross (seen 1), Corsola, Delibird, Smeargle, plus what I think are legendaries from Gen 2, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi.

The Mareep/Flaffy/Ampharos family is the rarest for me, and Topegi/Topogetic. Girafarig was another one hard to find, then one weekend I caught about 5-6 on one walk.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

That’s a good effort!

Excluding regionals and legendaries,I just need Unown and Militank now 😟

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.