Churton Park Raid Group

Site-Wide Activity Forums Communities & Groups Wellington Churton Park Raid Group

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lewis 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lewis
    Keymaster

Post something in this thread of you’re interested in organising a raid group in Churton Park. That way you’ll get subscribed if someone parts something here, so in future if you want to arrange a raid, you can just post it here and subscribers will be emailed.

Darren van Hoof
    Participant

Keen to raid as me and my flat mate are getting rolled currently.

Lewis
    Keymaster

Let me know if you find a Pokemon worth taking down, I’m happy to travel for a Militank, Unown or anything powerful. Otherwise I’m keen for anything in Churton Park.

I’m available anytime after 6:00ish.

Darren van Hoof
    Participant

Does much come up in Churton and does anyone else jump in?

Lewis
    Keymaster

There are 6 gyms that regularly have spawns. Right now there it’s a Muk. How about Tawa?

What level are you guys?

Darren van Hoof
    Participant

29 and 30. Yeh about the same in Tawa. Had Snorlax and Blastoise before. Not a hope with just two of us

Lewis
    Keymaster

Some are easier than others, apparently. I’m making a list of raids you can solo because I didn’t expect to find people to regularly raid with. I guess it’s worth noting that I’m level 35, which might make it slightly easier.

Darren van Hoof
    Participant

Hey would you be keen to raid tonight?

Lewis
    Keymaster

Can do. Found anything good?

Darren van Hoof
    Participant

One coming soon, would a three star work?

Lewis
    Keymaster

Oh man, sorry I didn’t see your last message. Keen today if you want still?

Lewis
    Keymaster

Seems like there are LOADS of Articuno raids in Churton Park. If you ever want to take one down, here or in Tawa, please message me, I’m keen.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.