Gen II Pokemon

Site-Wide Activity Forums General Discussion Gen II Pokemon

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Onegun2016 Onegun2016 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Damagenz
    Damagenz
    Participant

Are the new Gen II pokemon able to be hatched in NZ yet? My pokedex hasn’t changed for extra pokemon.

Also, whats the trick to catch Ditto? I havn’t manage to get him yet. Got 3 Xmas Pikachu so far though 🙂

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Hey, I’ve caught a few Dittos. I don’t think there’s any trick to it, you just have to keep catching Pokemon until one of them turns into a Ditto.

Regarding the Pokedex and Gen 2 Pokemon, I think they’ve only release a handful. You’ll only see gaps in your Pokedex up to the last Pokemon you saw it caught 😜

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Hi @damagenz

I’ve uploaded an egg hatching chart for the new Gen 2 Pokemon. There are 7 new Pokemon available in total, at the current time of writing.

Profile photo of Paul
    Paul
    Participant

I hatched a 5km egg today and it was a Pichu. Cute and a nice paring with the Santa-hat Pikachu.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Oh! Does Pichu have a Santa hat?!

Profile photo of Paul
    Paul
    Participant

No, no hat, just ‘el natural’. Maybe today we (I play with my son) will head to Lakewood Reserve to get one more Santa-hat Pikachu so we can evolve a Santa-hat Raichu. ‘Tis the season . . . .

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

I made Pikachu my buddy so I could evolve a Raichu with a Santa hat.

I want to know what happens if you evolve a Santa hat wearing Pikachu after the Christmas event is over.

Profile photo of Paul
    Paul
    Participant

We have now evolved the Pikachu and have a Santa Raichu. Looks cute.
    And thanks for the tip about buddies, as we didn’t know about it. We will now have Kadabra as a buddy.

But more exciting was that while looking for our last Pikachu at Lakewood Reserve (no luck this morning) we hatched a 10km egg and got an 1100 CP Snorlax. Very pleasing, despite the southerly and rain.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Nice! Snorlax and Lapras seen to be the rarest.

Profile photo of Onegun2016
    Onegun2016
    Participant

Not sure if anyone else has seen, but Gen 2 is now live!!!
    Update your app now and get hunting 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.