Increased Chance To Hatch Baby Pokemon At Christmas

Site-Wide Activity Forums Collecting Pokemon Increased Chance To Hatch Baby Pokemon At Christmas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lewis Lewis 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

From the 25th of December 2016, there will be an increased chance to hatch baby Pokemon. So, I’m using up all my incubators to hatch all my eggs before Christmas. On Christmas day, I’ll visit lots of Poke Stops to stick up on eggs and burn through them with my left over incubators.

I’m so glad I was stockpiling incubators and coins. I figured that if need them for either a new year’s event or a January Poke Shop sale, but now seems like an appropriate time to use them.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Reading the subtext there, as the Pokemon you get from the egg is determined when you get the egg, not when it hatches, I won’t be collecting any more eggs until tomorrow!

Profile photo of Jaxx
    Jaxx
    Participant

just got my forth baby poke yesterday. seems like i have been walking eggs for ages with no results.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Yeah, unless you were hatching 2km eggs like mad during the Christmas bonus, it’s quite a pain to catch all the baby Pokemon 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.