Latest Update

Site-Wide Activity Forums Technical Issues Latest Update

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DemolitionSquid 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DemolitionSquid
    Participant

The update is currently live on the Google Play Store, version 0.31.0.
    The update is currently live on the Apple Appstore, version 1.1.0

Changelog below:

• Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
    • Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
    • Refined certain Gym animations
    • Improved memory issues
    • Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
    • Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
    • Updated Pokémon details screen
    • Updated achievement medal images
    • Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
    • Minor text fixes
      Undocumented Changes:

• Removed Battery Saver Mode from the iOS version
    • Favoriting a Pokemon prevents transferring

I’ve also noticed that catching wild pokemon seems to be slower than normal. If the pokemon breaks free then there seems to be a longer pause before you can try again. This is especially apparent right before it flees. This could be related to Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter I guess.

Have you noticed anything else new?

Lewis
    Keymaster

Aside from the removal of the transfer Pokemon button, not really. Feels like Zubats might be slightly easier to catch, somehow. Might just be my phone behaving 😁

DemolitionSquid
    Participant

Also I’m yet to see or test this one, but I’ve read that they have removed the EXP bonus for nice, great and excellent throws!

I’ve acutally seen less zubats surprisingly. Also seem to be catching things in different areas and times now. Like I just caught a Ghastly and Haunter at lunch time in town, used to be Eevees and would only normally get ghastlies at night!

Lewis
    Keymaster

Having catalogued a lot of locations of Pokemon around Wellington on the website, I’ve noticed that different Pokemon have been appearing in different locations, too! However, it started about a week before the update.

I wonder if they’ve done that to keep people interested by giving new Pokemon to those who don’t travel around much? I think the level of interest in Pokemon Go is definitely diminishing based on the number of visits to this site. Of course this could also be represented by me not marketing it as much or other Pokemon Go websites appearing. I might do a little research using Google Trends at some point if I can be bothered :p

Lewis
    Keymaster

There’s no bonus for Nice, Great or Excellent shots, but there is still a 10 XP bonus for a curve ball.

DemolitionSquid
    Participant

Yeah, Going to make the grind up the next levels even that more slower now!

Also back to Eevees today!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.