List Of Soloable Raids

Site-Wide Activity Forums Battling Pokemon List Of Soloable Raids

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lewis 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lewis
    Keymaster

Here is my list of raid bosses that you can solo and what I solo’d then with:

Vapereon, Vapereon, Vapereon

Raid Boss Defeated By Notes
    Bayleaf Lapras Trainer level 35
    Muk Rhyhorn, Rhyhorn, Rhyhorn, Espeon Trainer level 35. Earthquake did a massive amount of damage, without which I would not have won
    Electrabuzz Trainer level 35

Lewis
    Keymaster

Just failed to solo Alakazam. Suspect that you can’t solo 3 💀 raids.

Lewis
    Keymaster

Seems like one star raids are easy to solo, 2 star raids are tight and 3 star needs at least 2 people.

Sigfried
    Participant

I find that 1 & 2 star raids are relatively OK, the odd 2 star is tight. I can win 3 star against certain weaker opponents with limited CP. I think I’ve beaten a 3 star a couple of times.

Has anyone set up a team to take down one of the legendaries ? Haven’t seen any as captives so maybe not locally. There’s a few players locally but can’t seem to get a team together by starting raids fights.

Added, level 36, but not by much.

Lewis
    Keymaster

That’s a shame. Maybe you can check if there’s a Facebook group in Hawkes Bay for that?

I did a legendary raid with a group here in Wellington. We won easily but catching the Pokemon was hard. Since then I couldn’t be bordered with joining any more as it takes too much time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.