Pokedex progress

Site-Wide Activity Forums General Discussion Pokedex progress

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of s00ky s00ky 17 hours, 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Onegun2016
    Onegun2016
    Participant

Hey Everyone

How is everyone getting on with their pokedex since the water festival event ended?

I’m up to 215 but am still missing that darn elusive Lapras to complete my Gen 1 dex (excluding the regionals & legendries of course!)

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Caught 216, but have enough candy to evolve my Larvitar, which will give me 217, but I’m waiting until I have enough candy to evolve it all the way so I can evolve whichever one has the highest IV by the time I’m ready.

I have Gen 1 completed, excluding regionals and legendaries.

Shame about your Lapras, I bet there were some on the wharf during the water event. I have a few of those, I think all of which came from 10km eggs. I have no idea where they spawn.

Onegun2016
    Participant

Very close Lewis!
    Yes the Lapras broke my heart on 4 occasions during the event – ran away once, and popped up 3 times the sightings but I was unable to find fore it disappeared (less than 2 minutes later).

I’m in the same boat with Lavitar & Mareep (have enough candy for 1st evolution but holding out to get 125 candy) so I guess that means we are even 🙂
    I’m also just waiting on those dreaded evolution items to get a Slowking an Kingdra… I mainly seem to get Metal Coats (have received 5 date…)

Profile photo of Jaxx
    Jaxx
    Participant

thanks to the water event i got 2 shinys, 2 gyrados (red and blue) ,lapras and surprisingly a hitmonlee.

total to date 196

4 to go gen 1 which are clefable,muk,golem and dragonite

i also expanded gen babies to 5
    how many gen 2 are there available in nz?

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

I think they’re all available in NZ. Sounds like you did really well out of the water event. I’m slightly jealous 😛

I didn’t get out to town during the water event. My outings to town almost entirely rely on catching things with my other phone app (Tinder), it’s not worth the trip to town just for Pokemon lol.

Profile photo of Jaxx
    Jaxx
    Participant

Lol Lewis!

I hope both Apps worked out for you in the weekend

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Not really, I ended up staying in this weekend because of the rain. My Poke Balls are getting low. I’ve only got about 100 left.

Onegun2016
    Participant

How is everyone going with their Pokedex?
    After a decent egg or 2 plus a lot of walking in the last 3 days I’m up to 224.

Still missing a freakin Lapras… the Pogo RNG HATES me, my wife hatched 3 Lapras in the past 2 weeks but I got none :'(
    Oh, and the Tyranitar I managed to evolve got the worst possible charge move. What a waste…

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Oh gutted! That happened to me with my Gyrados.

I’m still only on 219. I’ve got enough candy to nearly evolve a bunch of other Pokemon, but it sounds like you’re definitely in the lead!

Mainly right now I want Unown, Militank and I think that might be it… Then it’s just special items and a bit of walking.

Profile photo of Jaxx
    Jaxx
    Participant

Up to 213 now . Sorry to hear about your lapras. I still have to get dragonite from gen 1. easter event did not help me achieve anything.

Something to make you Smile.
    I’ve been ignoring catching Chansey as i got a couple and don’t need any more. I have been hunting for a blissey but have not seen any in the wild yet. about 3 days ago the penny dropped that Chansey evolves into Blissey. Oh My all the chansey i left.

Onegun2016
    Participant

Good work Lewis!
    I’m in trouble as I’m missing Hitmontop, Lapras, Schukle, & Unknwon which rely on either VERY lucky hatches or finding them in the wild.
    Not to mention the Kingdra as I’m waiting on a Dragon Scale (darn you RNG!!!)

Oh no Jaxx!!! that’s one bitter pill to swallow…
    Only time I’ve ever seen a wild Chansey was during the Valentines event. And even then I saw maybe 2…
    I was lucky enough to hatch a 82% Chansey over the weekend from a left over event egg. I’m finally going to get that Blissey!!!

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Schukle?! Aww dang I also need one of those 😞

Onegun2016
    Participant

whoops, wrong spelling – Shuckle.
    It’s pokedex# 213.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Right now I’m almost thinking to stop walking the Pokemon I need to evolve because I can’t finish my Pokedex for ages until I find a super rare Unown. I’ll end up waiting on that, so I might as well just get as many high powered Blissey’s as I can, to block up the gyms to get more coins for incense to increase my chances of getting an Unown.

The only thing stopping me is that I find it irksome to have an unevolved Pokemon there, that’s easy to get just by walking.

Should I be walking Blissey and waiting for the rest to turn up naturally? That seems more efficient.

Profile photo of Zelferion
    Zelferion
    Participant

Hi,

I am level 29 and I still don’t have a Snorlax – it’s really annoying me. Help!

Apart from regionals and legendaries, these are the other Pokemon I don’t have yet (I know I can just evolve some eventually from getting buddy candy). Any help on where I might find them would be really appreciated:
    Quilava, Typhlosion, Togetic, Mareep, Flaafy, Ampharos, Unown, Heracross, Piloswine, Corsola, Delibird, Smeargle, Miltank, Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Tyranitar.

I’m based in Auckland.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.