Pokedex progress

Site-Wide Activity Forums General Discussion Pokedex progress

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sigfried 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Lewis
    Keymaster

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I think that Heracross, Corsola, Delibird and Smeargle are Gen 2 regional.

Raikou, Entei and Suicune legendary, as far as I’m aware.

I recommend doing a post for each Pokemon you need in the Auckland section:

Auckland

In the hope that someone looking for those in Google will find it. There are about 3 hits a week from Google for those types of posts.

Also see if you can ask the Auckland Facebook group. (If you could share a link to the article you create, that might help).

If you’re ever in Wellington, I can certainly help you find at least 3 of those easily.

Lewis
    Keymaster

How’s everyone going now?

I’ve just got Unown, Militank and Sneasel. Also to walk off my Mareep and Larvitar. Kinda can’t be bothered to walk them off​. Figured that by the time I’ve got Unown, I’ll have everything else in eggs by then anyway.

Zelferion
    Participant

I’ve got 222 – a Snorlax finally hatched from an egg yesterday! So, I’ve got all the Gen 1’s (exc. regionals / legendaries).

Still need to get: Quilava, Typhlosion, Togetic, Mareep, Flaafy, Ampharos, Unown, Piloswine, Miltank, and Tyranitar.
    It’s at the point where I’ll probably stop playing because I’m basically just walking to collect candies.

Lewis
    Keymaster

I’m up to 230 in my Pokedex. Still need Unown, Militank and all the regionals.

Jaxx
    Participant

I’m up to 219 now

As of 10 minutes ago i got my first Unown so i’m stoked!!!

Lewis
    Keymaster

You got an Unown?!!! Argh, that’s the rarest. Where did you get it?

Jaxx
    Participant

colombo st in christchurch. I was just getting in my car and thought i would have a quick look.

s00ky
    Participant

I was able to get Unown yesterday morning from in front of the Wellington train station

Jaxx
    Participant

Well it’s been awhile so i thought i would update all on my progress.

I am now level 29

i’m up to 231 caught.

No regionals collected so far

just missing Togetic, Ampharos and Tyranitar.

I have competed in 2 Legendary raids

Lugia 16 people cp 2021 caught after 10 balls

Articuno 10 people cp 1608 caught after 8 balls

Sigfried
    Participant

Since this topic is still alive, I’m up to 231 having finally evolved Apharos, so I think that is all evolvable ones caught. That’s at level 34.

Still missing the regionals in Gen 1 (seen all but Farfetch’d in gyms), and the legendaries (can’t find a group to take down an Articuno or Lugia, they’re around though). In Gen 2 just missing Unown, Heracross, Corsola, Delibird, Smeargle, plus the legendaries Raikou, Entei, Suicune, plus Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Celebi.

Be nice to get the two legendaries on offer in gyms, but pretty pointless trying it alone.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.