Pokedex progress

Site-Wide Activity Forums General Discussion Pokedex progress

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of s00ky s00ky 17 hours, 1 minute ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I think that Heracross, Corsola, Delibird and Smeargle are Gen 2 regional.

Raikou, Entei and Suicune legendary, as far as I’m aware.

I recommend doing a post for each Pokemon you need in the Auckland section:

Auckland

In the hope that someone looking for those in Google will find it. There are about 3 hits a week from Google for those types of posts.

Also see if you can ask the Auckland Facebook group. (If you could share a link to the article you create, that might help).

If you’re ever in Wellington, I can certainly help you find at least 3 of those easily.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

How’s everyone going now?

I’ve just got Unown, Militank and Sneasel. Also to walk off my Mareep and Larvitar. Kinda can’t be bothered to walk them off​. Figured that by the time I’ve got Unown, I’ll have everything else in eggs by then anyway.

Profile photo of Zelferion
    Zelferion
    Participant

I’ve got 222 – a Snorlax finally hatched from an egg yesterday! So, I’ve got all the Gen 1’s (exc. regionals / legendaries).

Still need to get: Quilava, Typhlosion, Togetic, Mareep, Flaafy, Ampharos, Unown, Piloswine, Miltank, and Tyranitar.
    It’s at the point where I’ll probably stop playing because I’m basically just walking to collect candies.

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

I’m up to 230 in my Pokedex. Still need Unown, Militank and all the regionals.

Profile photo of Jaxx
    Jaxx
    Participant

I’m up to 219 now

As of 10 minutes ago i got my first Unown so i’m stoked!!!

Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

You got an Unown?!!! Argh, that’s the rarest. Where did you get it?

Profile photo of Jaxx
    Jaxx
    Participant

colombo st in christchurch. I was just getting in my car and thought i would have a quick look.

Profile photo of s00ky
    s00ky
    Participant

I was able to get Unown yesterday morning from in front of the Wellington train station

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.