Pokemon Go Update 0.41.4 For Android

Site-Wide Activity Forums Technical Issues Pokemon Go Update 0.41.4 For Android

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lewis 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lewis
    Keymaster

Got an update for Pokemon Go today that simply says that there have been “Minor fixes”. Thought I’d do a post and see what changes we could find.

The only difference I can see to the UI is that the distance walked on Eggs is in blue. I have a suspicion that they’ve fixed the way that eggs don’t hatch when they’re fully walked, or maybe they’ve fixed issues around eggs not displaying the hatching if you aren’t displaying the app when the egg hatches? Purely speculation.

Lewis
    Keymaster

Seems like update 0.41.4 also displays the type of Pokemon, or maybe it’s the type of that Pokemon’s attack, using little icons when capturing Pokemon.

Scratch that! It seems that update 0.41.4 is kind of a bit bigger than it seems. Those “icons” that appear when you’re trying to catch a Pokemon actually relate to the “Rewards” you have earned. What used to be medals on your character page are now split into medals and rewards. The medals are the same old medals as before, but the rewards give you bonuses. Such bonuses currently give you a catch bonus to specific types of Pokemon, ranging from +1 to +3.

I’m not sure how significant Pokemon Rewards are, but they can’t be bad to have if you’re trying to catch a rare Pokemon of that type.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.