Understanding Pokemon Go Trainer Appraisals

Site-Wide Activity Forums Battling Pokemon Understanding Pokemon Go Trainer Appraisals

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lewis Lewis 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lewis
    Lewis
    Keymaster

You can now get a trainer appraisal for individual Pokemon in Pokémon Go, here’s how to understand trainer appraisals.

Firstly you get an overall review of your Pokemon and will get one of the following messages. I’ve ordered them by preference, the best being at the top:

Overall, your Pokemon is a wonder! What a breathtaking Pokemon!
    Overall, your Pokemon has certainly caught my attention.
    Overall, your Pokemon is not likely to make much headway in battle.

Next it will say whether your Pokemon has a good attack. If the attack is good, it will say your Pokémon’d attribute is it’s attack. If the attack isn’t mentioned, it’s not good.

Next it will mention the defence, If it’s any good you will get a message saying either that your Pokémon’d best attribute is it’s defence or that it’s equally matched by its defence.

Next it will mention the HP with a message like I see that your Pokemon’s best attribute is its HP. If the HP isn’t mentioned, it’s not that good.

Next it will comment on the stats. I think that this is a review of how that Pokemon’s stats are compared with another Pokemon of the same type, though I’m not sure. I’ll list there stat comments below in order of preference:

It’s stats exceed my calculations! It’s incredible!
    I am certainly impressed by its stats, I must say.
    It’s starts are noticeably trending towards the positive.
    It’s stats are not or if the norm, in my estimation.

Finally the trainer appraisal will comment on the size of the Pokemon. You will receive one of the following messages (ordered by largest to smallest):

The size of your Pokemon is… Colossal. This is indeed exceptional. Fascinating!
    Your Pokemon is above average in size.
    Your Pokemon is tinier than any other we have on record. Astounding.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.