Wellington Pokemon Go Pub Crawl – 30 July 2016

Site-Wide Activity Forums Communities & Groups Wellington Wellington Pokemon Go Pub Crawl – 30 July 2016

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lewis 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Lewis
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Get ready for “Drunkemon – Round #2”. The last Pokemon Pub Crawl was so successful, we thought we’d do another.

This time we’ll start off at 7:00 in the Folk and Brewer (which should be a bit more accommodating due to its size), then move on in a disorderly fashion to wherever people want to go (same format as last time). Have a think about where you might like to go thereafter, open to suggestions as always 🙂

Lewis
    Keymaster

10 people signed up to go to the Pokemon Pub Crawl so far. Unfortunately I’m not well (Koffing a lot and lost my voice), so I may not be able to go in the end 🙁

We’ll just have to see 🙂

Lewis
    Keymaster

Hi all, please enter the caption competition to be in to win a free beer on Saturday 🙂

DemolitionSquid
    Participant

So how are you feeling?

This weather really is making me want to just stay inside and stay warm!

Also I didn’t come to the last one so what is the format?

Lewis
    Keymaster

I’m feeling cruddy, but not decided whether I should stay home or not. My voice came back today. I probably shouldn’t go, but last time was such fun.

There’s no fixed format, is whatever people want to do. Last time the group was asked if they wanted to focus more on the travel or the pub time. They chose pub time. We stayed in the first pub for 2 drinks then moved on. It was a slow walk with lots of Pokestops to catch Pokemon, but we got to the next pub without too much trouble. We stayed there for a drink then moved on because it was small there. The walk to the next pub was quick, then I left for home because it was late.

I would definitely recommend going as some of the people who went last time have signed up again and they’re a really good bunch.

DemolitionSquid
    Participant

Sounds good.

Also you should know by now that drinking fixes being sick, haha!

Lewis
    Keymaster

Ha-ha…. Hmmm. I think I’ll give this round a miss. I’m still Koffing lots and dozing off to sleep. I don’t think I’d be good company.

After this one, if the feedback is good and people want another pub crawl, I’ll arrange a gotta drink em all 3 😃

Hopefully I won’t be sick for that one.

DemolitionSquid
    Participant

Unfortunately our circumstances have changed for worse so we won’t be able to make it tonight either 🙁 I’ve been looking forward to it.

Would be very keen if you plan another though.

Also I hope you feel better soon!

Lewis
    Keymaster

Ok, will do. I’m sure at least 3 others would be keen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.