Where To Catch Unown In Wellington

Site-Wide Activity Forums Communities & Groups Wellington Where To Catch Unown In Wellington

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lewis 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lewis
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Seems that Unown is SUPER rare (from what I’ve read it’s available but rarer than any other pokemon). Therefore I’m making this thread so we can collaboratively work together to get an Unown.

If you’re interested in catching Unown, subscribe to this thread using the Subscribe button at the top right of this post or by replying to the thread and leaving “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” ticked. Prefereably just click subscribe so people subscribed to the thread don’t get spammed.

If anyone sees an Unown in Wellington, please reply to this thread saying where you can see it. Unown seems rare enough to jump in the car and go pick one up, to me.

Lewis
    Keymaster

Just thought I’d update this, as one of the members posted in another thread saying that they caught an Unown just outside Wellington train station. I imagine there were a lot of happy commuters that day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.